Monday, September 14, 2009

She's Crafty...

My sister doesn't think she is creative or crafty. She always gives me props for being creative, but what she doesn't know...is she is VERY CREATIVE! She wanted to learn to crochet once, so she taught herself and started making people king size blankets. Then she moved onto fleece blankets, then pillow cases, then pajamas...then purses. She has a little shop on Etsy, Flock of Fleece, where she sells her pajama pillow case combos. If you have/know kids, you should buy some because they are adorable and made with love.

Yesterday she sent me a picture of a diaper cake that she was making for her cousin. Seriously how cute is this? I've seen diaper cakes before and many of them are TERRIBLE. This just goes to prove how creative my sister is! Nice job Tami!

2 comments:

Peptogirl said...

Oh my gosh, I would seriously take a set in my size! With the polka dot fabric for the waistband! Well, it's a new product for your sis to move on to when she gets tired of making stuff for kids ;)

Anonymous said...

those are super cute and of couse creative!!

love it
frances

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails