Friday, September 18, 2009

Will Return


Oh my Pill's Place friends. I'm so sorry for how lame I have been lately. I have decided that I need to take a break. This blog is very important to me, but my heart is not in it right now. I know it will be soon, but not right now. So, I'm taking a break! If you like me, I know you'll be around when I get back. Remember, you can always sign up to receive my posts via email so you will know when I'm back online. I don't think it will be too terribly long, but might be up to a month. I'll miss you and those of you that have blogs I will still be reading yours and leaving comments. Goodbye for now.....

6 comments:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

OK Stacey!

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

Stacey! Just blogged a bit about you and the paintings...thank again!

Anonymous said...

test
Dawn's sister

Sarah said...

I can't complain....I've been stagnant on my blog too.....but I'll miss you!

Carol Browne said...

Will knowing I ordered this year's advent calendar bring you back?

No?

Okay, please come back for Christmas :-)

Little Brown Box said...

miss you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails