Friday, October 30, 2009

Carving Complete!

I absolutely love carving pumpkins. Just another one of those things I like about Halloween. Last night I got my pumpkins ready, and picked out a couple images I liked. The first one was the face of The Pumpkin King from "The Nightmare Before Christmas." It turned out to be really easy and I'm happy with his funny face. The second was I was going to carve Animal from "The Muppets." Unfortunately my pumpkin was too small and no matter how many times I tried to draw him it didn't come out. While I do look for images, I always freehand! When Animal wasn't going to work out I used a pair of salt and pepper shakers for inspiration and drew an owl.The best part, when it was all done, I made some pumpkin seeds!

1 comment:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

Stacy they are soooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails