Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Everything is better with pie!

One of the first things I did on a day when I didn't feel like I had just stepped off the tilt o' whirl (or hurl) was bake a pie. The hubby and I went to apple hill so he could buy some fresh juice for making a hard cider...more on that later. I picked up some apples knowing that one day I would make a pie. A couple days later I busted out the Pioneer Woman crust recipe and threw this beauty together!
Unfortunately I haven't been able to eat too much of it, but boy was it pretty to look at!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I've been in the mood for pie lately too. Just made a great cranberry- apple pie. Afterall, fall seems to be the season for pie.

melissa kaye said...

Ahhh...that looks incredibly delicious right now! :)~

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

it is a beauty!!!!

Melissa B. said...

I could help you out by taking some of that pie off your hands. (wink)
Looks very nice, indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails