Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hungry Hungry Hippo

I'm hungry. In fact, I feel like I'm starving. Problem: not much I can eat! Even though it's not until tomorrow we'll just go ahead and tie this in with the 13 week update. I'm not feeling any better. Actually, I'm barfing now. Sorry, it's out there and we won't bring it up again. Due to this, there aren't many foods that don't make this happen. I have six for sure items that are ok: potatoes, bagels, rice, beans, plain pasta and edamame...oh and club soda. I'd say let's have a little Top Chef challenge and see who can give me the best recipe using those items...but we all know Gary would just win anyway! Plus he's a veggie too so he'd kick your butt seeing how there is no meat in there.

I daydream of eating a full meal. Eating some fruit and vegetables. It just seems so divine and foreign. Speaking of food, the baby is now the size of a medium shrimp. Wasn't it a lime last week? Is it getting smaller? Apparently they must have been talking about a key lime! I'm not showing yet, but can feel the lump there when I lay on my stomach. I'm actually down about 18lbs at this point so all my clothes fit alot better. I'll be in a bikini by the time this baby is born..ha!

The other funny side effect...which is what I think pregnancy symptoms should be called..side effects. Before you get pregnant you should have to read one of those big lists that says Pregnancy May Cause: bloating, tiredness, nausea, vomiting, etc. Anyway, dreams. Oh boy do I dream like CRAZY. Totally irrational ridiculous dreams. Dreams where Bruce Willis, all decked out in Die Hard attire, is taking my co-worker's granddaughter for a walk because she only likes men. It's one thing I look forward to because each night falling asleep is like getting in line for a movie! I just miss the popcorn.

1 comment:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

WELL, I was thinking of a nice little casserole there, topped with the bagel. Good thing you aren't having a contest, because, well, then I would have to try to make it!
Feel better, gosh....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails