Monday, October 19, 2009

Just a little slack...


Because pregnancy symptoms weren't bad enough, life has gone ahead a handed me a big old basket of F-YOU by giving me a cold. A cold that started last Wednesday and by Friday had moved straight into my chest and grabbed hold. A cold that could have possibly been the Swine-Flu, but thankfully is not.

Do you know what happens when you are pregnant and get a cold? It makes everything suck a whole lot more! Thought you felt tired before, well now you feel more tired. Didn't have many things you could eat before, well now you will not want to eat anything. At least got pleasure in sleeping in your own bed and taking daytime naps, well now you are in the guest room and are going to wake up every hour coughing your lungs out. Thinking that maybe you can just take some NyQuil and make the whole thing go away, well you can't take a damn thing..now enjoy these cough drops.

Needless to say, not only have all symptoms gotten worse but I am now an emotional basket case that just might kill someone at any moment. Think I'm kidding? I seriously almost killed a drive through attendant that didn't give me my bean burrito. Only thing that saved her was I would have had to get back in the car and drive 15 minutes back to the restaurant and I was too flipping tired.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry. Truly sucky. I too am starting a cold.....so we shall see. And don't feel bad about almost killing the drive through lady. I told a random lady in a grocery store the other day to go fuck herself....she totally deserved it. ;)
(Have I told you that already? I feel like deja vu or am repeating myself....it was quite a moment so still stuck at the front of my mind!) =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails