Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More knitting...

I have a lot of knitting on my to do list right now. There is stuff for fun, stuff for friends and stuff for Christmas. I'm trying to alternate between one item for Christmas and one of the other items so I don't end up with tons of stuff to do the week before Christmas! Unfortunately, I can't show you any of the Christmas items as I don't want to ruin any surprises. So, instead I will show you these simple hand warmers that I made following the RVA tutorial. These were super simple. I modified the pattern a little bit, making it shorter and adding a thumb hole. Next time I'll use a little bit smaller needles but these definitely do the trick and keep you warm while still being cozy.

That said, it's time to announce the winner of the Baby Ball naming contest! There wasn't one name that stood out so I just put all the entries (on the blog and Facebook) in a hat and drew a name out. It's a name you are familiar with because this guy is lucky! That said...the winner is.....Gary! Can you believe it? When I'm rich and famous Gary is going to have quite a collection of my items. So Gary, you win the hand warmers for your lovely wife and a studette (the man scarf) for yourself. Perfect for your chilly winters!!

4 comments:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WON AGAIN???????????????????????????????????????????
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Chelsea said...

Love these - will have to give them a try.

sactrippers.blogspot.com said...

Will have to give these a try because I am sick of making scarves!!!

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

The missus sez WOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails