Monday, October 05, 2009

Now with a guest blogger!

After just shy of a month break I have decided to come back to the blogging action. See the problem was, I had a secret. A secret that I didn't want to tell for a while and a secret that seemed to be eating me up inside to the point of making me sick. So sick that I didn't want to leave the house, or do much more than sleep. Now, I'm ready to let the cat out of the bag.

I'm a little nervous, so I've decided to bring a guest blogger in to share the information with you. I'll let them introduce themself:

Name: Baby Seahorse
Age: Almost 10 weeks
Occupation: Inducing sleep and nausea

11 comments:

johnna said...

Oh WOW!!! Congrats Stacey, Bill, and Whisky!!

Can't wait to see all the knitting that comes out of this! :-)

Little Brown Box said...

Yay!

little t jane said...

fantastic! congrats & cheers :D

Debbie said...

WOW! Congrats!

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

LE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa B said...

I am soooooooooo happy for you and the fam!
I can't wait until the arrival of baby seahorse!!
Yay!

melissa kaye said...

How wonderful! :) Congrats, Stacey!

Sarah said...

SO thrilled for you!! ;) Adorable baby Seahorse!

Rain said...

I'm happy to see you back to blogging! Be nice to momma baby seahorse! ;)

Caitlin said...

Omg! Congrats! :)

lauren said...

Congratulations, Stacey!! Such wonderful news. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails