Monday, October 26, 2009

Rocking Out!

I got the first baby gift last week! Well, it's not quite in my possession yet, but it is on it's way. Through the many blogs that I read I have seen the Eames Molded Rocker and loved it. It is waaaaay out of my price range though. Recently thanks to SmonkYou Blog, I found a knock off. One that is in the price range! My lovely mom purchased this for us as a congrats for making it 12 weeks and giving me a grand baby gift. Thanks mom, I can't wait to rock out in it!!

1 comment:

Priscila said...

thats a really cute rocker!!!!! Love it you have amazing taste!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails