Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Tis the season!

I really love Halloween. It's by far my favorite holiday. I'm not sure why, but I just love everything about it. The pumpkins, the costumes, the decorations, the candy. It just goes on and on. I wish it was more of a family holiday like Christmas....just without the gifts!

Since I was feeling pretty good this weekend I decided to break out the Halloween decorations and get in the spirit. I went pretty simple, and had some great treasures that I bought at Target on clearance. They always have great decorations, but it's impossible for me to pay full price for them. I started with the dining room table. Then I decided it wouldn't be complete if I didn't do a chalkboard drawing, which I haven't done in FOREVER! Since vampires are the new black, I went with a vampy theme. The hubby thought the lips were hilarious. I think they look just like mine! Even Whisky got into the decorations and quickly snuggled up with the pumpkin pillow on his chair. I think it looks funny like it's biting his butt!

3 comments:

Roseanne said...

Can't wait to see your pumpkin carvings! You and Bill always have the best.

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

WHISKEY! Poor baby. Next year maybe you will have a little blobby baby that you can make a pumpkin costume for??????

Melissa B said...

Whisky is so cute.
He is so photogenic too!
Love the chalk.
Love the table.
Very festive!
I'ma trick or treat at yo house!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails