Friday, November 13, 2009

15 Weeks


Wow, I'm really rocking into the second trimester now! The baby is now the size of an apple. I definitely feel better and what symptoms I do have are manageable. Not ready to take a baby bump picture yet, but hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll get one on here. I finally purchased maternity clothes thanks to patience and a killer sale at Old Navy. I seriously think I got most of what I needed (pants, winter coat, 5 tops, hooded sweatshirt and two dresses) for $140! I'm noticing that my jeans are feeling different. If I sit they are tight on the tummy and one pair I have started using the old loop the rubber band around the button trick.

Next will be tackling the room. I'm not going to go crazy nursery in there. The room will be painted cream and I plan on adding color other ways. I found a quilt that I really want to knit and I plan on getting started over Christmas. I started looking into daycare options and HOLY SNIKES! Anyone out there want to take care of a kid? You're moving back right Mom?

Anyway, without further ado...here is my update!

How far along? 15 Weeks and 1 Day.
Total weight gain/loss: Stayed the same weight as last week, glad I'm not losing anymore.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Now that the dog is sleeping on a dog bed instead of curled up at my head I am sleeping MUCH better!
Best moment this week: Eating cheese tortellini, a small dinner salad and a roll. Seriously, now that I can eat my best moments are food.
Movement: Some pinching cramps, Dr. thinks it may be the baby bumping my bladder but getting that checked out today.
Food cravings: Pretty much if you can put it in your mouth it sounds pretty good to me. I really want spicy stuff but know that I need to hold off.
Gender: Not going to find out, but last night dreamt that I found a piece of paper from the doctor saying it was a boy AND everyone keeps saying "He" when they talk about the baby. Oh I hope it's a boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's still a black hole.
What I miss: Not having to worry about what I take medicine wise.
What I am looking forward to: My new maternity clothes arriving.
Weekly Wisdom: Be careful when brushing your tongue.
Milestones: I ate a complete dinner!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

well, ahem, I won't say anything like "POOR DOGGY!" ....
:)
140 for all that stuff????wowie!

Melissa B. said...

Would love to take care of the baby!!
I l.o.v.e babies!!
Give me a jingle!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

best wishes with everything Stacy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails