Thursday, November 19, 2009

16 Weeks!

And feeling pretty darn good! I'm getting some energy back and now feel like I just hit walls of tired versus tired all day long. My hips are killing me and I do feel like I would love a massage. I got the Old Navy clothes and let me tell you, some of the sizing is ridiculous. I had to return three things because either they fell off of me or I would have looked just as sexy with a garbage bag over my body. It may come to a point that I'm ready for that, but not now. The baby is now the size of an avocado, and is going to double in weight in the next couple weeks!

How far along? 16 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Honestly, I'm not sure. Last I looked I had gained back 5 of the 17 I had lost.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: My hips hurt. Hard to sleep on the stomach now so I just switch from side to side. I think I need a Snoogle soon!
Best moment this week: Going through a list of potential names. We won't keep it a secret so once we pick something I'll let you know.
Movement:
Seriously think I felt some fluttering a night ago, and it wasn't gas. Funny vibration almost. Laid super still and quiet and it lasted less than 20 seconds.
Food cravings: Avocados ironically. I eat them with salt and pepper or as guacamole.
Gender: I still think it's a boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's still a black hole.
What I miss: Clear skin.
What I am looking forward to: My mom arriving in a couple days.
Weekly Wisdom: It will get better.
Milestones: I finally came to terms with the air freshener in the bathroom and we both made it out alive.

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

flutter!!!! wowie!

Carey said...

First of all: I want a Snoogle and I'm not even pregnant.

Secondly: Would love to hear even potential names....

Thirdly: I'm guessing you'll see the mini-Weavers this week. Ask Andrea to ask her about her hairstyle for her school picture. Hilarious.

Candi said...

Hi! Just found your blog from Daddy Scratches. Wouldn't ya know it? I am preggo too! Just hit the 12 week mark. I'm looking forward to reading your pregnancy journey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails