Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Best!


Yesterday I was feeling super super sick and decided that the most I could do was work from home. On the other hand, I did have a meeting at 9:30am at a client that I knew I couldn't miss. When the meeting was over I remembered that I was very close to a Chipotle. The Chipotle bowl is one of the things I can eat without making me sick and it always fills me up. Plus, it allows me to sneak a little chicken in there!

Here's the tricky part, it was only 10:30am. I wasn't even sure if Chipotle would be open since they are definitely not a breakfast spot. I decided it would be worth the drive to check it out. I walked up to the front door and was saddened that it was locked and the sign said 11:00am. I knew I wouldn't be able to wait around for a half hour so I headed back to my car. On the way there a lady inside opened the door and caught my attention, telling me that she would serve me if I wanted to come in! Seriously, I think she was an angel. This woman had and still has absolutely NO idea how much she made my day.

I will forever love Chipotle. That is some excellent service!

3 comments:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

YAY!
Stacey, just posted about your faboo knitwear, thank you so much!

Maude Rith said...

Dear Stacey: Everything is beautifully made and I look forward to wearing it! Its so cold outside! Thanks! MR

BOSSY said...

Yummmmmmmmmmm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails