Monday, November 23, 2009

Craving

Well, I have had my first craving. Now, I can't say that I woke up thinking I wanted this...but I happened to stumble across one on Friday and when I had it I thought it was the best thing I had ever put in my mouth. Now I want it all the time. I day dream and think about it constantly. Want to know what it is? Seriously....orange soda? I don't think I've had orange soda since high school. A friend and I used to frequent McDonald's and there was always an orange soda involved. I actually haven't been drinking soda since I gave up the diet soda. I've had the occasional 7-Up to try and make my stomach feel better but when it didn't work I stopped trying. When I had the orange soda on Friday there were seriously a ZILLION options of things I could drink and for some reason the Fanta was calling my name. Now I want it all the time. Doesn't have to be Fanta either...but orange juice doesn't count. It seriously tastes so good it's as if the gods created it just for me. That is so weird.

2 comments:

melissa kaye said...

Mmm..Fanta Orange sounds good! I hope you don't have that Fanta jingle in your head because it's in mine! hehe. :)

Jackie-Nick said...

I have to get Hi-C orange soda every time I go near McDonald's. At least it's not a bizarre craving like brussel sprouts or lima beans ;0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails