Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Feeling Wild!

There has been so much online lately about the movie "Where the Wild Things Are." Visually I thought the movie looked like it would be stunning but I can't say that I remember much about this book from my childhood so I wasn't drawn to it. Put out a movie based on a Shel Silverstein book and I will be there at midnight when it opens. I loved that man and still have all the books from my childhood.
I've said before that when I got to my in laws I commonly leave with items that my mother in law is clearing out. Typically this means very cool stuff! Our visit last weekend was no different. The hubby's mom asked if I would like an old book, "Where the Wild Things Are." Such a cool book for the baby, especially since the inside has a bookplate that has my husband and twin sister's name on it. So fantastic!

1 comment:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

OH! Passed on down!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails