Monday, November 09, 2009

Monster!


I've created a monster! An 85 pound snuggle monster. An 85 pound snuggle monster that completely understands what I pillow is for. An 85 pound snuggle monster that completely understands what a pillow is for and at night takes up 3/4 of the bed trying to get at close to the pillows and us as possible. It's all my fault. I coddled, and cuddled and snuggled him right into the dog he is now. Unfortunately with a big belly coming, snuggle monster had to be stopped.

Yesterday I went to Sam's Club and got a GIGANTIC dog bed for my 85 pounds snuggle monster. I started by putting it in the living room. While first tentative, eventually he realized just how cozy it was and spent most of the day on it. Then came the daunting task of moving it into the room. I put it next to my side of the bed because snuggle monsters want their mommy close by. I figured that through the night there would be about 5 episodes of "Get Down" on the horizon. Guess what? Snuggle monster stayed in HIS bed until 5am!!!

Night one a success, wish us luck with the many more nights to come!

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I remember when Penny moved in. She had a nice bed on the floor. It lasted 3 weeks. We gave in :)
Btw, this is a new blog address for me, the last one got filled up :) http://garysthirdpotteryblog.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails