Monday, November 30, 2009

Sho Fly!


Dear Bath and Body Works Lotion Slinger,

Let me start by saying I have been where you are. I wore the gingham apron for years, I told people the benefits of shower gel and a loofah puff. I washed hands, I lotioned phalanges. Here is one thing I didn't do. I didn't follow people around like a serial killer armed with product. I didn't point out every item on every shelf in hopes that maybe there was something you weren't seeing with your own eyes. I didn't say "That's all your getting?," when someone finally came up to the register. I know you are in the store alone. I know you are bored. I know the Christmas music is already getting to you and it's not even December. On the other hand if you keep pestering me I'm going to show how a loofah puff can make an excellent gag as I tie you up with raffia.

Thank you,
Crazy Pregnant Lady

2 comments:

Kerri T. said...

AMen sister ...i cringe when I step into that meringue looking store now!!

Peptogirl said...

Those Bath & Body Works employees can be pretty pushy, huh? I want to say "Sorry, but I'm really only here to buy the least possible amount in order to get the free item my coupon is for." lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails