Thursday, February 11, 2010

28 Weeks


And just like that we are in the third trimester! What that means is...the baby is seriously coming sooner than later. Incredible. What is also incredible is that there is sooo much to do still...eek! Soon I hope to have some photos of the room, but seeing how it looks like a spare room/office/laundry facility right now it wouldn't be too exciting to show you that. The baby is now the size of a Chinese Cabbage.

How far along: 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: We'll know next week.

Stretch marks: Nope, just the same few.

Sleep: Actually since I got my nice body pillow from Target we are doing much better. I wake up to pee every 2-3 hours which is the perfect amount of time because at that point I'm ready to roll over.

Movement: Definitely movement going on in there. In fact when I do use the heart rate monitor you can hear the movement as well. I'm also starting to get pressure in certain places and when you touch the belly in those places there is a hard lump. Can't tell what appendage you are feeling, but it's definitely the baby pushing against the stomach wall.

Food cravings: Here's the thing. I don't feel like I have ever really woken up and thought "Eureka..I really want..." On the other hand I will see things and the need to have them is immediate. Last night someone on tv was getting a Slurpee and by golly I will be getting one of those as soon as possible!!

Frustrations: Colds. I'm finally kicking the one I have but I think I did some damage and pulled something cause I'm having some chest pain.

What I miss: Not waddling.

Weekly Wisdom: The Safeway delivery guy may just be the ticket to gender prediction.

Milestones: Umm, making it to the third trimester of course and losing site of my toes.
They are down there somewhere! Just for more belly viewing pleasure, here is a new side shot for you!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HEY, I could see your little toesies! :)

Rain said...

How exciting!!!

sactrippers said...

Love the belly shots! I still look back at my on occasion that I took during my two pregnancies - priceless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails