Thursday, February 18, 2010

29 Weeks


What is becoming apparent doing these weekly updates is how little I am getting done week to week! There is still a ton to do and apparently less and less time to do it. I know it will get done though, I just have to keep reminding myself. The baby is now the size of a butternut squash, another vegetable I don't really care for. I feel at times like that baby is already the size of a watermelon.

How far along: 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: One pound! One pound in 4 weeks. Brings me to a total of 9lbs...yippee!

Stretch marks: Nope, just the same few.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. Wake up to pee every two hours like clockwork. Even have let the dog snuggle on the bed a time or two and still sleeping ok. Dreams are getting weirder and weirder although most of them are just snippets and not long stories.

Movement: Let me start by saying that I love the movement. I also find it to be one of the most frustrating things. In the beginning the baby did nothing but kick me in the crotch. Like seriously between my legs as if it was looking for an exit. Now the movement is higher, but this is still a very low baby. It definitely knows where my bladder is and uses this as it's own personal gym bag. At 28 weeks I was supposed to start kick counting. The rules were you pick a two hour window and the baby should kick/move 10 times in that window. It is recommended that you pick a window where the baby typically moves. Problem is...my baby has no window!! Sometimes it's in the morning, sometimes afternoon, evening and sometimes I even wake up and there is a rodeo going on in there. Then there are days when it barely moves. Just a kick or two here or there. It's made it impossible to kick count. I'll be chatting with the doc about this today.

Food cravings: I really wanted a bagel sandwich yesterday morning. Definitely in a stage where i feel hungry much more frequently.

Frustrations: See movement. Also just feel like I'm not getting prepared as much as I should be. I kind of think you feel this though no matter how prepared you are.

What I miss: Not having to worry about every sneeze and cough.

Weekly Wisdom: Do things sooner than you think they need to be done.

Milestones: Stocking up on diapers.

2 comments:

Sacred Yoli said...

Congratulations Chica!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OMIGOSH, a wee little soccer player?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails