Thursday, February 25, 2010

30 Weeks


This might not be the best week for updates. This week I have wanted to strangle a couple customer service reps with phone cords and yesterday I threatened to kill a Girl Scout if they discontinued Lemonades. There is no coincidence that my Baby Center 30 week update today told me not to be surprised if my emotional instability has returned. Oh really..you think? The baby weighs roughly 3lbs now, about that of a head of cabbage. Doesn't that seem confusing? I always thought a butternut would weigh more than cabbage, but I guess they know more than I do.

How far along: 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 9lbs, you'll get another update on this one after my next appt. I just don't like weighing at home.

Stretch marks: Nope, just the same few.

Sleep: Of course this week it sucks. Perhaps that is why I have felt the need to kill people. I'm waking up alot and not falling right back asleep. When I wake up something is either hurting or tingling from numbness. It's getting increasingly harder to roll out of bed, I'm sure the hubby is really thankful right now that we don't have a waterbed cause he'd be dealing with nightly tsunamis.

Movement: I've started doing the kick counting. The baby does move more in the morning but it still pretty irregular. I still seem to manage to get the 10 kicks in two hours so I guess that means we're all good. Earlier this week the baby positioned in my crotch again and tried to find it's way out. That my friends, is not comfortable.

Food cravings: I just want to eat. If I'm hungry and there is not anything to eat then watch out because I tend to get grouchy. So I try to have snacks with me. I also really want some Lemonade Girl Scout cookies right now!!! I'm sure I will drive around the entire city of Sacramento buying every box that I find.

Frustrations: Rude customer service reps, customer service being outsourced to India and ending up with someone that barely speaks English but keeps telling ME to get off speaker phone, discontinued cookies, the shooting pain that is in my left ass cheek right now.

What I miss: Feeling emotionally stable.

Weekly Wisdom: When pregnant you will be thankful at times that you are not licensed to carry a weapon.

Milestones: Finally getting stuff done in the babies room!!!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OMIGOSH! Well, 3/4 through, right? :)

kaytea said...

Ahhhahahaha. I laugh now, but seriously your post has me cracking up!

Rain said...

I promise when I see the girl scouts go out in my neighborhood or work neighborhood, I'll get you a box of lemonades!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails