Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sick......again!


I'm wondering if there is a Guinness Record for how many times a women can contract a cold during her pregnancy? I'm now going on my third cold. The first was the worse, the second was a stuffy head and the third is somewhere in between. I started feeling stuffy on Friday and by Saturday it set up a nice little home in my chest. By Saturday Hack Fest 2010 was on! Coughing and pregnancy don't mix. For one it is uncomfortable and for two you have to pee alot and I'll just let you do the math on that one. Add to that the fact that I think I have torn some sort of muscle in my chest and you can just imagine what a good time I am having! Thankfully, after three days of lying around I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I knew there was a reason we hadn't heard from you: FEEL BETTER :)

Som's Studio said...

Aw...Get Well Soon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails