Thursday, March 11, 2010

32 Weeks


Let's just get right down to business and not even talk about how ridiculously close these posts seem to be to each other. The baby is about 3.5lbs, roughly the weight of a large jicama.

How far along: 32 weeks down, 8 to go. Right now I'm rooting for 10-12!

Total weight gain/loss: 9lbs, you'll get another update at 34 weeks.

Stretch marks: Sames ones.

Sleep: It really has it's ups and downs. Some nights I can't sleep at all, it hurts to roll over, I'm constantly running to the bathroom, some appendage has fallen asleep, plagued by leg cramps, etc. Other nights I only have to get up to pee twice and otherwise sleep like a baby.

Movement: Much more pushing than kicking. The other day it felt like the baby was pretending it was Indiana Jones pushing on my sides like the walls were shrinking in. I seriously had to start pushing on each side to get it to stop. The movement is fantastic and uncomfortable all at the same time.

Food cravings: I'm hungry alot. Can't eat much at one given time and then immediately have heart burn. Eating is fun!

Frustrations: No one can feel the baby. Even when it is moving like crazy all it takes is for a hand to hit the stomach and it immediately stops. It's a good thing for me because it works with my hands too, but it's frustrating cause there are others I want to feel it and it's just not happening. I hope this is sign of a mellow baby?

What I miss: Being able to see things below my waist.

Weekly Wisdom: Prune juice will become your friend no matter how gross it tastes.

Milestones: Having a place for the baby to sleep put together!

1 comment:

Kerri T. said...

your other friend will be Colace...you'll find it at the pharmacy. buy some now...thank me later :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails