Thursday, March 18, 2010

33 Weeks!


Moving right along. The baby is now the weight of a pineapple. You know you are getting close when the melon reference kicks in and that is just around the corner!

How far along: 33 Weeks....7 to go!

Total weight gain/loss: 9lbs, you'll get another update at 34 weeks.

Stretch marks: Sames ones. I would like to point out that I still have an inny belly button. It's very shallow now but it hasn't popped yet. Is it going to be like the plug in the turkey and pop when the baby is ready?

Sleep: Getting worse. At times I feel like I should just get up. Also would love a Lazy Boy right now as I think I'd sleep better if I was sitting up.

Movement: Lots of it in the past few days. Getting higher movement now, feel feet in my ribs/sternum area. Last night the baby was more on the right side of my belly and so it looked all flat on one side and a bump on the other.

Food cravings: I love chocolate, I love drinking milk and I love fruit.

Frustrations: Wrist pain. Apparently carpal tunnel strikes 1 in 4 women during pregnancy. Guess who won the lottery on this one?! Feel broken at times, started sleeping in wrist braces last night and seemed to help a bit.

What I miss: Not having something achy.

Weekly Wisdom: Relax and enjoy naps when you can!

Milestones: My first baby shower! It was so much fun and I got so many wonderful items. Now really motivated to check the rest off my to do list!!

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

gosh, what IS IT with the wrists? I know another pregnant lady with this ...golly, I hope you feel better, sheesh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails