Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alice

Last night I went with a coworker to see Alice In Wonderland. This was always one of my favorite Disney cartoons and since this remake starred Johnny Depp and was done by Tim Burton there was NO WAY I was passing it up. Not only that, but I wanted to see it at the IMax 3D. I haven't seen anything in 3D yet since it became the new it thing to do and figured this would be the best way to try it out. I must admit that I got a little dizzy at the beginning when Alice is falling down the hole and during a chase scene but after that I was good. The visuals in this movie are amazing, the acting is fantastic and all together a good Tim Burton flick. I must admit that even above Johnny Depp, the Cheshire Cat was my favorite character!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I was a huge alice in wonderland fan when I was younger, and can't wait to see it. My works schedule is crazy right now, however, and it's gonna be another week before I get a chance. I can't wait.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

what a CAT!

Sarah said...

Johnny Depp is in my top 5. So is George Clooney....I like your taste!!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails