Monday, March 01, 2010

Baby Blanket

I knew from the get go that I wanted to knit the baby a blanket. I'm sure I'll do some hats down the line as well, but I've never done a blanket before and was excited to take on the long project. I had all intentions of getting this started at Christmas and that didn't happen. Then when I finally did get amped to start, I didn't have the right size needles. This weekend I picked up the needles and the blanket is underway! Wow, blankets take a while. Now I know why I make hats and little scarves! I do love the way it is turning out and LOVE the colors. It will keep repeating that color pattern, I'm just going to make each band of color bigger and bigger towards then middle and then will make them shorter again towards the other end. I'll show you another photo when it's finished and in the room.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails