Saturday, March 27, 2010

The mobile

When I was looking for things for the room I knew I wanted a mobile. Only problem was all the store bought ones were a little bit ridiculous and the ones are Etsy were a little bit expensive. Plus, none had anything to do with the look I was going for. I did like the style of one and recruited my crafty friend Rain to bend some wire for me to make the base. Then luckily my other crafty friend Jaymi unknowingly gave me the felt alphabet letters that I was going to buy on Etsy to put it together!
Finally the mobile is finished. I know at the moment it kind of looks dull. Turns out that the A-G letters were the drab colors! I decided to put it together anyway and when the baby is born I will redo it with the name. I also think I'll add some felt balls in between the letters cause you know...you can never have too many balls.

1 comment:

Pretty Crafty Thang said...

It looks great! Yeah, that sucks that those colors didn't end up being that bright...sorry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails