Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh George.....

I have some pretty hilarious and odd dreams. I always have, but the pregnancy seems to have taken them to a whole new level. Most of them I only share with my closest friends because if I posted them on here, you would all have me committed. Last nights was just too good to not share, and it was short and sweet.

Basically in the dream there is some sort of world event going on. I don't quite recall what the event was, but it wasn't good. No one could leave their homes, use phones or basically step outside. At the time this event went down...I was in Target. So there I am very pregnant and stuck inside Target. I made some buddies in there and we all decided it wasn't so bad. We had everything we needed! Bathrooms, food, bedding, clothing, etc. Suddenly, my water breaks. Now Target isn't seeming like such a good place to have a baby because who is going to deliver it?! One of my buddies remembers that George Clooney is there, and seeing how he was a doctor on tv for so long we should get him because he must know something about delivering a baby. My response, "George Clooney is not the kind of man you want taking a baby OUT of you. George Clooney is the kind of man you want putting a baby INSIDE of you."
Ha! Ain't that the truth!

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

!!!!

Pretty Crafty Thang said...

I actually giggled out loud when I read the last part...at work!

Rain said...

You had me cracking up! Seriously, I would LOVE to have George Clooney/Dr.Ross doing all the dirty work of putting a baby in me! ;)

Sarah said...

Amen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails