Sunday, March 21, 2010

A place for the baby.....


Finally we have some serious progress in the room! The room got painted today and then I went to town putting things in their places. There is still stuff to do: wash clothes, new bedding for bed, hang new light on ceiling, hang photo collage above changing table/dresser, hang outfits on wall under shelving, make and hang mobile, put together crib and put it where the bassinet is. Overall these things seem little though to the amount of stuff that did get done. I love how it looks and am happy that I feel like I achieved giving the baby a room while still keeping a guest room in the house. I can't wait till it's all finished, but for now this mama needs a rest. You can see more pictures on Flickr.

4 comments:

Kerri T. said...

i wish Whiskey felt more comfortable in that room :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OMIGOSH, Whisky has such a nice spot :)

Carol Browne said...

Wow. That's the biggest, hairiest baby I've ever seen!

He'd look darling in the crib, I think. :-)

Stacey B said...

Yeah, that is Whisky's perch when I'm in the room. He likes to lay on the bed and look out the window. Guess he will make a good big protective brother!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails