Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why break tradition?

For the past couple years I have posted a photo for St. Patty's Day, and so here you have it.

See, back in 2008 I Googled for an image to use and this was the first one that came out. I found it ABSOLUTELY hilarious and had to use it. What ended up happening was tremendous. The amount of blog hits I received over this posting was off the charts. I tried again in 2009 just to see what would happen and low and behold the outcome was the same. So, why break tradition right?What is best about this picture is the new people coming here probably think this is me. Um, no. Although with the right push up bra I could probably get close right now, although hopefully mine would both be the same size! Secondly, I like that they have an impression of what this blog is about and then find themselves later realizing that all they have found is a ridiculous blog about babies and cooking and crafts.

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

1 comment:

katie jean said...

yeah, I thought at first this was you too!! gotta love pregnancy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails