Monday, April 05, 2010

B is for....


Man, I'm getting closer and closer to my due date and I don't think a day goes by that I don't wonder what I would do if the baby came today or tomorrow. It's hard at this point not to let it consume you, especially when there are feet in your ribs and butts pressed against your lungs. I realized that since we don't know what the gender is, I could have a little fun with you guys! So, why not a contest!!

There are two different categories that you have to vote upon for this contest. The first is, what do you think I'm having...a boy or a girl? The second part will be, when do you think I'm going to have the baby. The due date is May 6th. So, your entry should read something like... "A girl on April 29th." Obviously we won't know the winner until after I deliver, but it will give you something fun to wait for as well! The winner will be the person with the correct gender that is closest to the actual delivery date. The deadline to enter is Sunday, April 11th. If I happen to deliver before then (fingers crossed that does not happen) then only the entries submitted before my delivery will be counted.

Winner will receive a free two month Netflix membership!!!

Happy entering, can't wait to see what you come up with! Entries left on the blog or Facebook will be accepted.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, April 30th -Ben Logan

Gary's third pottery blog said...

STACEY!!! I know that if its a boy he won't be named after his uncle Gary in New York (OH WELL!) because you talked names recently, but let's guess girl on May 5 :)

Katie R. said...

Boy - May 2nd

Rain said...

Boy...May 1st

Katie R. said...

Rain, I can't believe you totally Priced is Right-ed me!!!

Roseanne said...

Boy- May 9th

Wendy G said...

Boy, April 17th. Sorry Stac...but I think he is coming early.

Anonymous said...

Boy, May 8

Judy Ensign

Anonymous said...

Boy! April 25th, hoping he comes while we are all there :)

Stephy

Pink Petunia Designs said...

O.k. I'm thinking it is going to be a boy due May 7th.

Anonymous said...

Boy, May 5, my dad, Kim's grandpa was born May 6, 5/6/37, trivia: what US disaster happened on 5/6/37? hint: Oh, the humanity! oh and I went to the gym yesterday with Kim, side by side treadmills, I look way more pregnant than Kim -agh! Speaking of Kim's baby, we call her baby Donna (named after my dad, her grandpa Don[ald]) Kim's a good sport and humors us but I know in her heart she's thinking "oh hell NO!" :-)

Linnie or LuLu said...

I am pushing for a girl grandbaby, no I want a boy grandbaby, no I want both... but I think there's not going to be twins, so...
I'm betting on a BOY on my birthday April 27th. That would be a great birthday present to grandma.
Love MommyD

Nora said...

Girl on May 9th. Happy Mother's Day!!! :~)

Carey said...

A boy on April 24th

Katie W said...

Boy - April 29th

Rain said...

Katie R., Sorry, I did mean to price is right you! I seriously didn't even look at the comments until after I commented!

Duffy said...

OK, I know I don't qualify, but I probably would have said the same thing anyway.....Boy May 12 (sorry to keep you waiting another 8 days.... =(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails