Friday, April 23, 2010

Does this belly make me look fat?

I knew right away when I got pregnant that I wanted to make sure it was documented in photos. In fact, I shared most of those photos with you. Taking pictures of myself, especially with alot of skin exposed is not something high on my priority list but to be honest...through the pregnancy I just figured fuck it. This is what I am and I'm going to celebrate it as much as the skinny bitches. Wow, two cuss words in one paragraph...I'm on fire here!

I also thought it would be fun to have some more professional shots later in the game. The self portrait in the mirror only does so much for you! So I was put in contact with Rosie and we arranged a photo shoot at my house. I'll be the first to admit that it was early, I was tired and for some reason I got super camera shy. Even still, Rosie did an excellent job and captured some wonderful photos that I will cherish for a lifetime. I'm giving you a few favorites, but you can see the rest on my Flickr page.

Thanks again Rosie, you did a fantastic job!!

5 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

tiny little shoes on your toes!!! Great pics :)

Carol Browne said...

AWWW! Cute! I especially like that first shot of you looking up at the camera. Very sweet.

Come on baby Leighton! Your teeny shoes await your arrival.

Roseanne said...

Those came out great!

Alison said...

oh my, these are so precious! i love pregnant bellies. i can't wait for one of my own!

Som's Studio said...

Aw...these are adorable and you are just glowing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails