Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's a Shower!

Today was my second and final baby shower. My sister, sister in law and friend put on another shower for me filled with family and friends. I have to say that they all did a WONDERFUL job. The food was excellent, cake was beautiful and such great conversations with everybody. As I've mentioned on here before, my sister has started making diaper cakes and lucky for me I was the receiver of one! It's basically a three tiered cake made of diapers and loaded with other little baby goodies. Seriously stunning! If anyone is interested in ordering, let me know and I can pass her info onto you. I hope that when I have my 80th bday she makes me another one out of Depends!

1 comment:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

That is darling! She did a great job. I am hoping to finish Baby Ball's present before Baby Ball arrives! I hope you are doing well. Been thinking about you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails