Monday, April 26, 2010

Maternity Clothes

I have to say that through this pregnancy I have had pretty good luck in the maternity clothes department. Part of this being that there are a TON of non-maternity clothes that are flowy and work as maternity clothes. I would say at this point half of the clothing that I wear is actually non-maternity. The only place you can't get away with non-maternity is pants. Take my new favorite outfit for example.Shirt is from Target and is not maternity, just a couple size up from what I would normally wear. The beauty in this is that I can wear it later and it will be a decent easy access breast feeding top. I have to worry about boob access now, I'm definitely entering a whole new world here. The pants are maternity and based on comfort I plan on wearing them as long as I need. I'm seriously when I say that maternity pants are the most comfortable pants. I also think that for those that are pregnant...Old Navy is the way to go. The stuff is cheap, cute and will last you for the time you need it. While they don't have a great in store selection, the online selection is great. For the most part I found that you have to buy down a size though cause their maternity clothing runs large.

Now, if only someone could come up with a line of Maternity shoes I'd be set. I think my feet have put on as much weight as my body at this point. I can't get into anything other than a flip flop.

5 comments:

Laila said...

Target has very pretty clothes!

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing

Meghan said...

Hey I forgot to vote! It's a boy, and you'll have him on Saturday, yes, this Saturday...haha!

Kerri T. said...

Eeeeks!! I just looked at the baby calendar thingy on the right side of the blog page...9 days??? It can't be!

Pink Petunia Designs said...

That shirt is very cute!!!! Love your style Stace!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails