Thursday, May 06, 2010

40 Weeks


When pregnant women tell you towards the end of their pregnancy that things slow down and days feel like years...THEY ARE NOT LYING! I've made it to 40 weeks. Each time I woke up last night to roll over I kept trying to convince myself that I was having a contraction, but it was all in my head. The baby is now the size of a pumpkin. A freaking pumpkin?! Know why it's a pumpkin? I think it's because it's going to stay in there until October! My babystrology says 0 days, Baby Center is sending me Newborn updates now instead of weekly updates...something is not matching up here.

How far along: 40 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 16lbs, I gained nothing last week.

Stretch marks: The stretch marks that I have are bigger, but you can't really see them. The skin didn't discolor but when you rub the belly you can feel them there. My belly is sooooo itchy as well and my belly button is tender.

Sleep: Oh, you mean that stuff I'm saving up right now for a rainy day/crying child? Yeah right.

Movement: Yesterday the baby wasn't moving much at all until the evening. Someone told me that right before the baby comes the movement slows down, I got all excited. Then I ate dinner and the romper room began.

Food cravings: At this point I'm just eating out of boredom. There is nothing I really want.

Frustrations: We had a whole blog post about this already this week so I'll spare you the diatribe again.

What I miss: My coworkers. It's nice not having to get ready to go to the office and working from home...but it's also very lonely. I miss you guys.

Weekly Wisdom: Send an eviction notice two weeks in advance. I apparently forgot about that.

Milestones: Getting out of bed everyday.

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Cannot wait until....
(although I am pretty sure my due date bet is past!)

amy said...

miss you too :)

Duffy said...

Hang in there! SOOO excited for you!

Jbreezybaby said...

Hey hun,

I just want to let you know that you won my CSN giveaway! Please contact me within 48 hours with your a)product of choice b) full address c) phone number. Please email me at jbreezybaby24 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails