Friday, July 30, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

This is my girlfriend Kim and I. This was back when I had 18 inches of bangs and she had 18 inches of eyebrows. Needless to say we have been friends a long time!

When I found out Kim was pregnant I could not have been happier to have a close buddy having a baby too. When I found out she was having a girl I was so thankful that she would be growing a girlfriend for Leyton. It just seemed so convenient. Growing up I have always been just a tad taller than Kim. For that reason we have always called each other Sprout and Jolly Green Giant. Apparently the stars were aligned for us to have children that could carry on that tradition. As you know when Leyton was born he weighed 9.7lbs and was 22.5" long.....Presley on the other hand was 4lbs 11oz and 17 5/8" long.

Today these love birds got to meet for the first time. I think it is a match made in heaven and he will forever protect his little beauty.

1 comment:

katie trott said...

oh my gosh! such beautiful babies! sound asleep :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails