Friday, July 02, 2010

Tick Tick Tick

There is something that I find annoying about most of the baby items. I'm sure it was created with good intention but in my world...it sucks. That would be the built in timer. Many items play music, vibrate or have some sort of light. The built in timer causes these things to go off. This can be anywhere from 45 minutes later, which is acceptable, to 15 minutes later which is RIDICULOUS. I definitely have a baby that needs distraction. A baby that takes a while to simmer down and settle in. A baby that gets relaxed and then bolts awake when the crickets stop chirping 15 minutes later. While I appreciate that these items are trying to save me battery life I would like to plead to the manufacturers to PLEASE install an override button!!!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Yes, I know what you mean none of the baby soothing items I had worked either. What seemed to work best was hands on rocking in a rocking chair and a lullaby cd!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails