Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You're In Trouble

You're in trouble. Let me just warn you. I used this great website called Woot and went and got myself a little pocket video camera. I don't show you quite enough pictures of my son and thought that I should go ahead and add videos too. Wanna know what I took my first video of? Myself! Eeek!! See there was this great contest online to win a Tempur-Pedic mattress, but it involved making a video and so I got a little crazy and did just that. video

I probably won't win, the video is lame, but what the heck.

What I have learned from making this video is:

1. Having a baby has made my hair flat because I have no time to fix it.
2. I seriously have a lisp with my S's...what the heck is up with that? What is my tongue doing?!
3. I do look tired enough to deserve a new mattress
4. I should only take videos of my child.

2 comments:

N'Gina said...

Hahahahaha. Girl you look like the rest of us moms' be proud. Soliders that go to war don't look pretty all the time. I hope that you win the mattress.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I hope you win too,so you can get some good rest...
kisses for you both. love mommyd

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails