Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day Four

A Habit That You Wish You Didn't Have
I'm a rambler. I get it from my mom, sorry mom. Sometimes when I get going talking I can't stop. Not only can I not stop, but I can sometimes take the conversation in so many different directions I don't even know where I started. My mom is worse, sorry mom. When she and I get on the phone I think if there was someone listening in they would be so confused by the end of it and just be left to wonder..."What the hell were they talking about?"

I'm sure from the picture you thought that my bad habit was forgetting to wear pants didn't you? See, I have this other bad habit or obsession where I HAVE to put a picture with every post. Sometimes I have some of my own and sometimes I go into the world wide web to find one...typically through a Google image search. Sometimes I get a good laugh at what pictures come up. This picture was the result of searching the word "Rambling." Go figure.

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

I'm just glad you didn't google "balls".

Yeesh.

Sorry Baby Leyton!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails