Wednesday, August 25, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day Three


A Picture of You and Your Friends

Wow, this was a tough one. It is so rare to have a picture that we are all in together. Most pictures I was just with one of these ladies. I had to dig back to my bridal shower. In this photo we have from left to right...

Kristi: I've known Kristi since Junior High. We don't see each other as much now as we did many years ago. It makes me sad when I think about it.

Becki: I met RP at Java City. She is the most creative friend that I have. Her talent amazes me. She also has been known to be a killer drummer on the Guitar Hero.

Me!

Wendy: I've known Wendy since highschool. She broke her arm and I got the class to pitch money in to get her flowers. She lived right around the corner from me and I delivered them to her. My life was never the same.

Kim: Little Sprout. We've also known each other since Junior High but I honestly feel like I've known Kimmie forever. We can go years without talking and will pick up like we just chatted yesterday. Luckily it's been a long time since I've had to go years before I talked to her.

2 comments:

Wendy G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy G said...

Wow! We all look SO different and that was only three years ago!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails