Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Deadliest Catch

I apparently have been watching too much Deadliest Catch because when I caught wind that there was a crawdad trap I was all over it and determined to catch some crawdads. Not only that but I was going to catch em, process em, cook em and clean em. I left the trap out for two days and caught a whopping 59 crawdads.


I then did all the steps necessary to get all the meat out and only ended up with about a cup of meat! It was hard work, but I'm certain if Sig needs another member on his team that I am now armed and ready!

3 comments:

Fiona, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Heehee. I have been watching too much 'Deadliest Catch' too, but I just cheated and bought a bunch of 'opi' crab claws! ;-) (BTW, you can get frozen crawfish tails - all shelled and ready to thaw and eat! But I admire your effort!)

-Dr. Liz (Fiona's Mom)

Anonymous said...

So you killed 59 animals for a cup of meat and a bit of fun. Thats sad :-(

Stacey B said...

Yep, and it tasted delicious with pasta! Way to keep it anonymous and really stand by what you believe in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails