Monday, August 30, 2010

Dear Mirena


Dear Mirena,

I met you before I had Leyton. You were there at a time when I didn't want to have children. You were a bit painful at first, but in just a short time we were the best of friends. Then I decided that I wanted to have a baby and I got rid of you. I got pregnant right away and was so thankful that you did what you were supposed to do and then my body did what it was supposed to do once you were gone. Now...I want you back. Problem is Mirena, my insurance won't cover you and I can't afford you. I know, you pay for yourself in a year or two...but that's a serious chunk of change to come up with up front. So Mirena, if you'd like to come back on your own please do so. I will promote the heck out of you, paste you all over my blog and facebook and tell all my friends about how wonderful you are. Please Mirena, please come back. I need you and miss you.

Love always and your biggest fan,
Stacey Ball and her lady parts

1 comment:

Debbie said...

OMG...I know you posted this months ago but just rain across it. I'm glad it worked out for you, because for me it was the worst decision ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails