Friday, August 06, 2010

Letter to Boo Boo

Boo Boo,

Today I came to the office to work for a bit. It’s the second time I’ve taken you to daycare and it’s even harder for me than the first. All I want to do is cry. I’m sitting here at my desk and all I want to do is run back to you.


At times with you I have felt soo overwhelmed and tired. You can sometimes be a fussy boy and I just don’t know what to do for you to make you happy. Yet now, I would trade a day of peace and quiet at the office for a day of fussiness with you.


I’m going to miss watching you cover your face with your blankie. I’m going to miss listening to your dreaming laughs and wimpers. I’m going to miss our naps. What’s even scarier are all of the things I’m going to miss that I don’t even know you do yet. Someone else is going to get to share your firsts with you. That kills me.


I hope at your little age you know that no one loves you like I do. You are my every thing. When you were born every ounce of my being went into being your mommy. I want nothing else more in the world than to see you smile. I will miss you beyond belief.

Love,

Your Mommy

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Awww....so sweet.
I love the picture of the two of you also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails