Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Lil Poindexter

Today Leyton went in for some pictures and oh man....it's become abundantly clear that he hates the picture place. He fusses, he gripes, he cries. At home photos he's as happy as a clam...in the studio...hates every moment of it. I must say though that today the photographers sucked too so I can't blame him. I was certain there wouldn't be a single good shot...and then this one appeared.Holy heck that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. He's wearing a onesie by Ana Apple Designs. It was a little big for him but I wanted to try and get a shot before it was too small. Hence, the tie is tucked into his shorts making him look like an even bigger nerd. All he needs is a pocket protector. He's going to hate me later in life for this isn't he?

2 comments:

Ana said...

There's no way he could hate you for helping him look so sharp! He's already a charmer.

Thanks for sharing the adorable photo :)

Sarah said...

That's way too adorable! You can almost picture what he'll look like when he's older!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails