Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Advent Time!

Today is November 30th....so do you know what tomorrow is? It's Advent Calendar Time on the Carol Browne site! Those of you that were around last year may remember this wonderful event, those that are new....well boy are you going to be happy that you read the post today. Carol gets a Lego Advent Calendar each year and tells a story each day when she unwraps the hidden gems. It's charming, it's hilarious and it's just about the best way to ring in Christmas. This is seriously one of my favorite December traditions and is something I look forward to every year. I can't wait till Leyton is old enough so we can log on together to see what Carol found in her box today! No pressure or anything Carol!So, sit back, relax and get ready for a barrel full of laughs as we count down the days till Christmas with Carol!

3 comments:

Carol Browne said...

Oh jeez. The pressure's on! Please note: this year is an "adapted" Advent calendar. I'll explain it all on my blog tomorrow morning.

Thank you so much for the props. I cannot wait to get started.

chrischaos said...

advent time is the best time ever

momma j lee ♥ said...

I've never done the whole advent calendar thing ... maybe this is the year to start!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails