Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oh my!

You know the holidays are right around the corner when you have had a couple slices of pie! Pie is probably one of my most favorite desserts. Ever since I found the recipe for the Pioneer Woman Pie Crust I have been in love with making pies. This is seriously the best crust I have ever tasted and I almost always have a disk in the freezer!

This year I made a gorgeous and yummy apple pie to start the season off. The crust came out so perfect I was almost sad I made a crumble topping instead of a crust topping. Instead, I used the second crust to make the Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie that was featured on Tasty Kitchen by She's Wears Many Hats recently. I'd love to show you a picture of that, but it's gone. Obviously it was delicious!!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Loooks soooo yummy!

momma j lee ♥ said...

it looks sooo good!!

Bri said...

Oo I'm baking a Pumpkin Pie Cheescake tomorrow. Can't wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails