Tuesday, December 14, 2010

7 Months Old!


Today Leyton is 7 months old. I was hoping we would get a picture showing that he is sitting up on his own now and I couldn't be happier how things came out. I take a bunch of photos of him in the chair, but I do not mess with him or move him at all....I just let him do what he wants. Luckily he is a total camera ham so as soon as he sees the first flickers of the flash he is posing like a supermodel. I think it looks like he has slimmed out some, but it could be the way he is sitting. This past month though he has shifted to more solid foods and the bottles have cut back some. He's still my little chunker though!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OH GOSH he is charming!

Carol Browne said...

Oh Baby Leyton! YOU ARE KILLING ME with cuteness!

momma j lee ♥ said...

happy 7 months!!!
he's just a bundle of joy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails