Thursday, December 02, 2010

Another masterpiece!

It couldn't be a visit from Grandma without the sound of the sewing machine going in the background. Each time she arrives she makes something wonderful that typically gets left behind. Last time it was stuff for the babies room and this time it was a cover for the car seat!

I bought a really nice Britax car seat for our truck which we primarily drive in with Leyton. We still needed another seat for the other car, but I just didn't want to shell out tons of money. So, you can go ahead and give me the lectures, I bought one at a rummage sale. It was in great shape, but the cover was nasty. Since it was going in the car that Bill drives we decided to go with a racing theme. I'm so happy with how it came out and so thankful that I have such a talented mommy!

I'm also very sad because today she leaves. All I can say is.....please come back soon. You don't even have to make anything!

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Super cute! Your mom is very talented!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails