Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Christmas Card!

As you know I was trying to get a funny photo for the Christmas card this year. Typically the hubby and I don't send out very serious cards and now that we have a kiddo I knew we could have some fun with it. While I loved the mustache family photo...I took a photo the next day and after I bit of tweaking I just knew that it had Christmas card written all over it. So this year, since they are all mailed out, I am pleased to present you with the Christmas card of our two kiddos.
I'm not sure which one of them likes the activity mat more!!

3 comments:

Carol Browne said...

Good boys! HA!

That card is awesome. Love it!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh how perfect Stacey!

JaymiPop said...

Adorable! I love the look on Whiskey's face!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails