Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I grew this last night......

A couple months back I purchased a Groupon deal for a photography session with Eleakis and Elder. I hadn't heard of them before but it was a great deal and worth a shot for some family photos. I wanted to try and get a good and funny photo for our Christmas card. Since we don't love taking the typical family photos we went ahead and tried something a bit different.

The photo session went great, Roger did a wonderful job and I absolutely loved the pictures. When I called to order the pictures the studio asked a favor of me and I could not say no. I went today to check it out at their studio when I picked up my pictures.Do you see it? I would hope so because it is hard to miss! They wanted to use my FAVORITE picture from the session as their front window display. I mean, how awesome is that?! Leyton could not look any cuter than he does with his mustache. He is so serious as if to say that he just grew that last night, why are you looking at him so weirdly?

4 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you!!! That is all I can think of right now. Thank you for allowing me to laugh uncontrollably when I read you post and saw that mustache picture. I needed it.

Nora-transient*treasures said...

Great pic! I LOVE how Leyton's hand is righ atop your arm....So SWEET!

Kaytea said...

So awesome! You're full of great ideas!

momma j lee ♥ said...

awesome photos!!!! im a big fan of fun family photography, which is what i just posted on my blog! lol

anything that showcases families as they really are - fun, creative, lovely and carefree i'm all for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails