Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Things you should know about me if we're gonna be BFF's.

I saw this on Mama and the Dudes and Little Miss Momma today and thought it was cute and wanted to be part of it!

Some things you should know about me if we are going to be BFF's.

I only have to hear a song 2-3 times to know the lyrics and it will stay in my brain for the rest of my life. Song lyrics is taking up a lot of brain space.

I absolutely love Diet Dr. Pepper and while I have given it up many times it is again a vice that I want every morning.

My initials SLB are also the first letters in the names of my family: Stacey, Leyton and Bill

I never knew my real grandfathers and secretly think that my Mom's father is the best looking man I have ever seen.
I wanted to name my first dog Barry Manilow around the same time I thought I was Crystal Gale and would marry Eddie Rabbit.

There was a time in my life that over a 12 year period my toenails were never unpolished unless it was to change the polish.

This is my dream car, no lie. It would be the first thing I would buy if I won the lottery.
I could eat some form of Mexican food every single day and never tire of it.

I have a phobia of enclosed stairwells and try to avoid them whenever I can. It is part falling down them and part being trapped inside of them and in both situations no one can hear me. If they are walled in brick/concrete with metal stairs it is EVEN WORSE!

I literally want to kill people that piss on a toilet seat in a public restroom and don't wipe it up. If you feel the need to hover so your delicate ass can stay clean then wipe up after your damn self.

I was a swimmer for most of my life and to this day love being a pool. That said, I do not really care for summer and heat. Guess that is why I needed to be in a pool!

There are times that I like margarine more than butter. I like to think it's because I am a child of the 80's.

I hope that at some point in my life I can go to a taping of "The Price is Right" with my Dad.

If I could have any type of surgery I would have my boobs made smaller. While I would love my whole body smaller I feel like nothing would make me happier than little boobs. I've had them too so it's not just wanting something I've never had. I've had big, I've had little....little are better.

I absolutely hate making New Years resolutions because I don't think anyone ever keeps them. I have decided instead to make a life resolution which I will reveal on here in January. I'm scared, but I'm just going to put all that shit out there and deal with it.

2 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

i love your dream car!
if i won the lottery the first thing i would do is buy myself a dr. pepper! lol

i love dr.pepper too :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh gosh, my new year's resolution is always something like "drink only good Scotch" :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails